Thursday, June 02, 2011

After years of thinking about blogging, I'm just going to go ahead and do it.  I grew up keeping a diary, and I stopped when I finished high school.  How strange is that?  I kept track of everything (& one) I loved and hated through my adolescent & teenage years, & when things finally get interesting, I don't document it. 

Having said that, this is by no means a diary.  I'm thinking of it as a family-based pop-culture-obssessed thirst-for-knowledge site.   I intend to use this site as an extension of my facebook and twitter accounts - sometimes 140 characters can't cut it, & I don't want to be annoying fb friends with rambling notes & statuses if they don't care.

Which brings us here.  If you know me, or if you just stumbled upon this, I hope each post will be either informative or entertaining.  At the very least, not a complete waste of your time.

My next post will be about how I chose the name for my blog, & which musician gave me his blessing to use it.


No comments: