Monday, November 19, 2012

The Confectionery - 22

These are the things that I think are great.




LEGO TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
As of right now, my son doesn't care about TMNT.  The LEGO Ninjago theme features a lead ninja named Kai (my son's name), so they are clearly his LEGO ninjas of choice.  I'm still excited about this, though - more LEGO for me.  LEGO Krang!



Yes.  I see the LEGO pizza, too.  Go to Geekologie.com to see shots from all of the upcoming sets, to be released in 2013.







ATTACK OF THE CUTE
A friend of mine went on an Attack of the Cute posting rampage on Facebook last week, & I was made aware of this site for hours I wouldn't want back if I could have them.  Can you look away?  I mean, really?

Bunny!

Sloths!

Otters!

There's even a collection of photos of a real-life Bambi/Thumper friendship.  Can't stand the cuteness.  Check out Attack of the Cute anytime you need to warm up your cold, cold heart.







GAY MEN WILL MARRY YOUR GIRLFRIENDS
For all the asses out there still opposing gay marriage, College Humor has a message for you.  A hilarious, on-point message.







GRUMPY CAT
This cat's name is actually Tartar Sauce, which is marvelous in itself, but it has become internet-famous as Grumpy Cat.  Memes based on this cat's wonderful face are plentiful.






Read about Grumpy Cat's rise to fame, & buy Grumpy Cat merchandise (yes, really!), including Grumpy Cat Christmas cards, here.






PENTATONIX - CAROL OF THE BELLS
The Christmas season can officially begin with this gorgeous, haunting version of Carol of the Bells.





Those were my favourite sweets of the past week!

No comments: